(parking at LCC and shuttles will runt to the Rail Operations Center)
- Take a brief entry tour of HART’s state-of-the-art Rail Operations Center aboard a fun-filled ride on the Waikiki Trolley’
- Step inside and tour the first high-tech driverless train in the United States
- Learn about the rail project at the Move Oahu Forward Educational Pavilion featuring giant informational displays, train and rail station models, video simulations, and project staff to answer questions
- Receive a printed commemorative train day keepsake (first 2000 persons)
- Receive special offers from “Shop & Dine on the Line” participating stores, restaurants and services to support local businesses during rail construction
For more information, please call our 24-hour Project Hotline at (808) 566-2299.