The Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) is currently seeking a candidate to join the organization as a Secretary III. This position will provide secretarial and administrative support to various departments within HART, including but not limited to Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Safety and Planning, and Transit Property Acquisition and Relocation.
HART is responsible for the design and construction of Honolulu’s rail transit system. This is the largest infrastructure project in the State and is the nation’s first fully-automated commuter rail system. The environment is exciting, professional, and fast-paced.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare letters, memoranda, reports, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, project management information system (Unifier) or presentation software.
- Read incoming print and electronic mail; prepare responses or distribute, and follow up with others within the organization, as needed.
- Organize, coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Assemble and prepare information and/or presentations for the departments, the organization, the public, or others.
- Collaborate and team up with other HART secretaries and contribute towards the development of a high-performing executive support team.
- A combination of education and experience substantially equivalent to graduation from high school.
- At least four years of secretarial, administrative support or substantive clerical experience.
This position is entitled to a comprehensive benefits package as provided by the City and County of Honolulu, including:
- Vacation – employees may earn 21 days per year, plus 13 holidays per year. Sick leave is also provided.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
Schedule and Location
The work of this position is conducted in the HART offices (no telecommuting allowed) during typical 8-hour shifts.
$48,456 – $63,696 annually
- In addition to a resume, this position requires an Employment Application to be submitted.
- HART does not cover any relocation costs
- This position is not eligible for tele-working