This position coordinates HART Safety programs under the general direction of the HART Chief Safety & Security Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing programs to reduce accidents and occupational illnesses
- Developing and recommending safety policies, procedures and educational programs
- Developing and conducting emergency training for employees
- Coordinating safety drills
- Conducting or arranging for safety reviews and evaluations.
Training, Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred) – A combination of education and experience substantially equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with major work in safety, business administration, public administration or a related field
- Three years of experience in industrial safety and accident prevention activities.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
$55,200 – $69,876 per year