The Project Manager is responsible for supervising, managing and coordinating the efforts of the project construction management team on a day-to-day basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides the leadership necessary to direct the work of others including construction management, engineering and inspection consultants, contractors and designers.
- Communicate directly with consultants, contractors and designers concerning all phases and aspects of the project cost, staffing, and scheduling.
- Directly responsible for the overall project management relationship with the contractor, as well as the completion, financial outcome and administration of the contract on behalf of HART.
Training, Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Engineering, Architect, Architectural Engineering or equivalent in experience including or supplemented by one year supervising an engineering operation or function.
- Seven years of progressive project management experience and registration as a Professional Civil Engineer or Architect.
- Requires visiting construction sites, frequent sitting working on a computer, frequent walking, and standing. Must be capable of navigating the construction job site and complying with all safety regulations both in the office and on the job site.
- The HART Project Manager requires technical skills, business management acumen and must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
$75,588 – $103,464 per year
HART does not cover any relocation costs and does not allow any Telecommuting (Tele-work).