City Center Traffic Update | Week of December 1, 2013
The Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) wants to inform drivers of weekly lane closures in the urban Honolulu area as related to the Honolulu rail transit project.
For the safety of both the work crews and motorists, the public is advised to proceed with caution through these areas. Drivers should anticipate possible traffic delays or use alternate routes during work hours, and provide a safe distance between themselves and the workers and equipment.
Lane closures will take place in Kalihi at the following locations from Monday, December 2 to Friday, December 6 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. for soil testing:
- Left eastbound lanes of Dillingham Boulevard between Kalihi Street and Waiakamilo Road
- Left eastbound lanes of Dillingham Boulevard between Alakawa Street and Kaaahi Street
- Left westbound lanes of Dillingham Boulevard between Kohou Street and Waiakamilo Road
- Right eastbound lanes of Kaaahi Street between Dillingham Boulevard and Kaaahi Place
Lane closures will take place in Kakaako at the following locations from Monday, December 2 to Friday, December 6 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. for soil testing:
- Right eastbound lane of Halekauwila Street between Punchbowl Street and Keawe Street
- Right westbound lane of Halekauwila Street between Coral Street and South Street
Comments or Questions - Contact Us via HART's 24-Hour Project Hotline
Scheduled work subject to change without notice. For more information and updated work schedules, call the rail project's 24-hour hotline at (808) 566-2299 or email us at info@HonoluluTransit.org.