1. ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. The Honolulu Rail Transit Project / Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) makes no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on its web site. It makes no promise or warranty to maintain or update this public service or information contained and made available to the public. The HART may suspend or discontinue this service at any time without notice. The user assumes the risk of verifying any information and/or materials used or relied on.
2. NO WARRANTIES. The HART disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing for public use its computer system, web site, and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein. It makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents for its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general or particular purpose, or any results to be intended to be achieved by its use, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe upon rights of others.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS; PERSONAL OPINIONS. The HART's computer resources and materials, including this web site, contain hypertext or other links to Internet or computer sites, not owned or controlled by the HART. Links to other computer systems and external sites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by the HART. Any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are not controlled, sponsored nor approved by the HART. The HART specifically disclaims any legal responsibility for what a user may find on another web site, or for personal opinions of individuals posted on said web sites.
4. COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS. The HART has made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may view, copy or distribute information found here without obligation to the HART, unless otherwise stated on particular materials or information to which a restriction on free use may apply. However, the HART makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of Copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE. The materials, information, graphics, or processes contained in the HART's website is being furnished "as is". A user of the HART's computer system and web site for information made available for public use assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. Users further acknowledge anomalies, errors and viruses can be introduced when information is being transferred or when being used in an incompatible computer or environment. Neither the HART, its employees or agents shall be liable for any and all damages, including damage to hardware, software or computer systems or networks, for using, viewing, distributing or copying of materials on its sites made available to the public, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. MONITORING OF SYSTEM; NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. All HART computer systems are subject to monitoring at all time to assure proper functioning of the systems, to provide security for the computer system's operation and information contained, to prevent unauthorized use, and to deter and investigate violations of law. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the use of this public computer system.
7. HAWAII LAW AND JURISDICTION. The materials are provided for public use on computer systems located within the HART and for the use and benefit of citizens of Honolulu, Hawaii. Any person choosing to use this system or seeking access to information or materials on this system is subject to Hawaii jurisdiction. Any dispute arising there from shall be decided under the laws and in the courts in Hawaii.
The HART reserves the right to revoke, amend, or modify this document without notice.
HART SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENT POLICY
The official Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) Facebook page was created to share information about the Honolulu rail project with the public.
We welcome your comments on our Facebook pages and encourage people, regardless of their position on the project, to openly discuss and debate topics related to the Honolulu rail project in a respectful and civil manner.
Please refrain from comments that are: vulgar, abusive, defamatory or demeaning language; threatening or personal attacks; offensive terms targeting individuals or groups; an endorsement of commercial products, services, or entities; spam or could constitute spam.
This page is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
We have activated the Facebook's Profanity Blocklist feature, which blocks the most commonly reported words and phrases marked as offensive by the broader community.
Facebook may remove a comment that violates:
If you have any questions or comments, please call (808) 566-2299 or email us at info@HonoluluTransit.org.